Tuesday, July 24, 2007

back home safely...

Hey everyone.
I arrived home late Thursday night. I had been traveling for 39 hours and felt just so tired but was greeted by my family with big "welcome home Priscilla" banners! We ran to meet each other and embraced for a long time. I was so excited to see them again. My littlest sister grew so much while i was away that it looks like she is on stilts! haha! We stayed awake until the wee hours of the morning talking then us girls all slept together.
It's been weird being home. The adjustment is hard. I am missing TLC so much and being in the nursery with the babies everyday. I feel like a part of me is missing and i feel so empty inside - like there's a hole in my heart. Yesterday i held some babies at church and felt whole again...i realized i'm so used to having babies in my arms all the time that without them i feel empty. It's weird being around people that all speak with an american accent...cause i was living with people from all over the globe. I am so used to black babies now that
white babies are weird looking. There is so much hustle and bustle and bigger cars here.
Although there are many adjustments to being back, it is good to be home again and be with family.
Thank you for reading my blog. Ok, bye bye!
love, cilla

2 comments:

PaperCrank said...

So glad you are home safely!

I know what you mean about white babies looking weird. ;-)

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!

hugs!
~Mrs. P.

thefisherlady said...

I know what you mean about how white babies look! Of course all babies are beautiful yet there is something special about the chocolate ones!